Module 1. Icebreaker
Take a few minutes to get to know your professional learning community and to begin a conversation on educational technologies.
In your professional learning community, take turns introducing yourselves and answering the following questions:
- What is your name?
- What is your position and employer?
- Use one word to describe technology use in your classroom or institution.
After each person has had the chance to introduce themeselves, look at the following picture.
- What technologies do you recognize?
- How might these technologies benefit teaching and learning?
- What technologies would you like to know more about?